Re: Clip Art

To: MGS <MGS@autox.team.net>, msufke <msufke@primenet.com>
Subject: Re: Clip Art
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 95 08:16:00 PST
Thanks for your input. Any clip art you have that is non-copyrighted may be
posted directly to the FTP server at ftp.team.net in the directory
/sol/clipart. The FTP method, if you have this capability, is probably the
most effective method. If you don't have access to FTP software, you may
forward mail with UUENCODE attachments to me at lew.palmer@uci.com

For all following this thread, I found that much of my clip art was removed
from my server at home to make room for other software. Therefore, it will
take me a bit more time to reestablish it and forward it to an appropriate
site.

I had it asked before, and the answer is still the same. UCI (in my e-mail
address) is not Univ of California at Irvine. It stands for Unified
Communications, Inc. a computer consulting and software development firm in
Minneapolis, Minnesota (USA).

Regards,
Lew Palmer
lew.palmer@uci.com