Re: DOHC XPAG

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DOHC XPAG
From: Chip Old <fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 23:50:31 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 28 Nov 1995 BLECKSTEIN@SHELL.MONMOUTH.COM wrote:

> John: I have made inguiry about the xpag dohc engine from New England MGT
> Register sources. It is believed that there were two engines. One was built
>or
> owned by a Chris Nolan. The other may be today in a motor museum in
>Milwalkee.
> If this is of interest, let me know and I'll keep digging.

I can confirm that Chris Nolan had a DOHC XPAG head at one time (mid
1970's or early 1980's, I think, because I was still NEMGTR Tech Editor at
the time), but have no idea if he still has it (haven't heard from him for
years).  He was with Moss Motors at the time.  I don't know if he's still
there, but you can probably track him down through Moss in any case.

Chip Old                      1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland            1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO (daily driver)
fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us

If cars had evolved as fast as computers have, by now they'd cost a
quarter, run for a year on a half-gallon of gas, and explode once a day.