Re: Curious Temperature Question...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Curious Temperature Question...
From: dcouncil@imt.net
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 17:14:55 -0700
        >At Wed, 29 Nov 95 12:58:00 PST, "J. Michael Roach" writes:
>> Is there a coolant drain
>> plug on
>> the block somewhere?
>
>Yes.
>
>Facing the engine, reach behind the carbs and down (i.e. the lower,
>driver's side of the engine in the US).  Feel for a two-eared
>thingamabob.  When you've found it, make sure something is down there
>and let 'er rip.  It takes a while.
>
> -Matt

At least there should be one. My 71 BGT does not have one, but since it is
the third MGB that I have owned, I know that it should have one.

But then, my hood doesn't have that bar to hold it up (and the part on the
body that it connects to is also missing). Maybe these were replacement
parts that I have.

--------
David Councill                                               environmental
chemist
dcouncil@imt.net                                             freelance writer
http://www.imt.net/~dcouncil/home.html                       internet consultant
--------