Re: Curious Temperature Question...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Curious Temperature Question...
From: jfischer@supercollider.com (James Fischer)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 07:19:21 -0500
>I assume the best thing to do is simply drain the water, then wait till
>warmer weather.

>Is there a coolant drain plug on the block somewhere?

    Yes.  On the (US) driver's side of the block.  The bolt is nearly
    flush with the surface of the block, and is often seized.  Use
    a six-point socket (not a 12-point!) and a wrench handle with some
    length on it.  When putting it back in, use some anti-seize on it
    (wonderful stuff!)

    The bolt is about 2/3rds of the way towards the firewall from the
    front of the block.

              I work the day shift at the Idea Factory

   james fischer                       jfischer@supercollider.com