Packing for extended touring

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Packing for extended touring
From: scotty@dove.mtx.net.au (Scotty)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 10:11:24 +1030

----snip----

> I would be interested in any additional ideas from this inventive group.

Bob,
    I would recommend reading the book written by Deidre Pyle, regarding the
trip she and her husband Harry took around the world in TC 2441 in 1993.
The book has pages 93 through 98 dedicated to modifications made to cater for
the trip, including photographs, the title is, MG TC`s, Drive Them 'til the
Roads Wear Out. by Deidre Pyle, ISBN   0 646 18963 8. Britbooks may have copies?
John [Scotty] scott.
Adelaide, Australia.