Re: Thorpe explains shifter posts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thorpe explains shifter posts
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 1995 08:15:55 +0500
Ted Weiler wrote:
>I believe one
>of the best things I learned in scientist school was how to come up with a
>plausible answer in the absence of any knowlege or experience related to the
>question.

Wow.  Science has a lot more in common with theology than I thought.

ObMG:  Those who were with us in August will remember me squawking about the
shoddy construction of the Fram oil filter I hacked apart when I changed my
oil then.  I just changed my oil again and hacked apart the AC Duraguard
filter I removed. A full comparison of the two is in the works.
--
Jay Tilton / jtilton@vt.edu  (vt = Virginia Tech  vt <> Vermont)
Home page: http://fbox.vt.edu:10021/J/jtilton/index.html