Re: Thorpe explains shifter posts

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe), mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Thorpe explains shifter posts
From: Ted Weiler <tweiler@eskimo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 11:09:28 -0800
At 10:03 AM 12/15/95 PST, you wrote:

>I didn't say my explanations are _true_, or even that they're _good_
>explanations, just that I always _have_ one.  Besides, Bill D already
>used up the best explanation.

I believe you mentioned that you used to get paid for doing research so I am
assuming that you are, or have been, some sort of scientist.  I believe one
of the best things I learned in scientist school was how to come up with a
plausible answer in the absence of any knowlege or experience related to the
question.

Ted "If I don't know the answer I'll make one up for you" Weiler

 Edward B. (Ted) Weiler, TWeiler@Eskimo.com
 Engineering Manager, Olympic Medical, OlyMed@aol.com
 Director, Volunteers NorthWest , VNW@AOL.COM
                 http:// www.eskimo.com/~tweiler/vnw.html