Re: A wonderful Experience

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A wonderful Experience
From: Glenn Schnittke <glenns@edge.ercnet.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 21:03:49 -0600
Rightly so, Tim Moses chided me for not including the address for Apple
Hydraulics with my praise of them.

I have a cut-sheet from them which I try to keep on the desk at hand and
usually gets in my way until someone on the list needs it and then I can't
find it:

Apple Hydraulics
1610 Middle Rd.
Calverton, NY
11933
800-882-7753
516-369-9515
fax 516-369-9516

As far as I know they are the only people in the US who rebuild hydraulic
shocks and it's worthwhile going directly to the horses mouth. They also do
SU carbs and a few other things. Deese guys bin bedy, bedy gud... to me.

Glenn "Can't look good two days in a row" Schnittke
Joyful Driving

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com