Re: My car must be male

Subject: Re: My car must be male
From: "White, Richard H." <White@courier3.aero.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 20:35:00 -0800
I must pubically Apologize to Denise Thorpe for being such a sexist pig and
starting such a humorious round of analogies. I would hate to piss her off,
she seems to be the only female we have.  Not many women would put up with
a MG's quirky personally. Actually compared to men, the MGs might just loose
the comparison. Geee, what a concept, Man or Machine, which is better from
the ladies point of view? Guess it depends on the machine, Richard (still of
sick mind)