Re: Folding the Hood

To: moses@csra.net (Tim Moses), mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Folding the Hood
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 17:30:26 +0500
Tim Moses wrote:
>For those of you who are new to MGs (as I am) and even for those of you who
>aren't, Jay Tilton has done a masterful job of SHOWING the rest of us how to
>properly fold the hood.

Aw, shucks.  <Blush>

As much as I'd like to take full credit, I can't.  The text and pictures
came directly from my manual.  The only thing I contributed was the
formatting (which I'm not entirely pleased with--too much blank area).

>OBTW, the rest of his "home page" is likewise worth the visit.

Maybe if you've got lots of spare time to kill.  I originally intended to
use my pages purely for fluff (mission accomlished!).  The useful nature of
the topdown page provides a little bit of much-needed balance, and it seemed
the perfect way to exploit the abilities of the WWW.
--
Jay Tilton / jtilton@vt.edu  (vt = Virginia Tech)
Home page: http://fbox.vt.edu:10021/J/jtilton/index.html