MG '96 at Indy, what is it?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG '96 at Indy, what is it?
From: scotty@dove.mtx.net.au (Scotty)
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 21:04:07 +1030
Bob,

MG International 96 information can be got from,

Tom Boscarino.
Registrar MG96,
34, Park Ave,
Ashville,NC. 28803-2056.

Happens, June 26-30, 1996. The first 1000 MGs registered, will be permitted
to drive on the famous Indy track! Do it Bob, enter soon, take the `71B, give
the old car the thrill of its life![Have a little adrenaline rush too]
See you there, and can we all, on the list, get together at INDY?

regards,

Scotty,
Adelaide,Australia.

*****Bob wrote*****