72 Midget

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 72 Midget
From: ALAN_COSTICH@HP-USA-om11.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 96 10:42:58 -0500
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
          Good news!

          Last night I slipped the engine/trany into the 72 midget.
          Progress!

          This was a stripped out body tub that I bought some three
          years ago. Took the skin to bare metal, repaired the rust
          and accident damage, primed and painted and am now
          reassembling. The motor is out of a 69 Sprite and supposedly
          has only 1200 miles on it. Needed a new clutch
          plate, and there were teeth missing from the starter ring
          gear.

          Tomorrow I start building a dash and installing it.

          Can't wait to finish this car so's I can start on my bugeye.

          Alan