Re: What's wrong with light blue?

To: mgs@autox.team.net, thorpe@kegs.saic.com
Subject: Re: What's wrong with light blue?
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrington.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 07:51:54 -0500

> I've never met a guy who liked light blue on a car.  What's the deal?  My
> favorite MG color combination is the early B light blue with dark blue
> upholstery, ragtop, and tonneau.  Is this one of those gender differences
> I keep hearing about?

Have you ever seen a light blue muscle car?? I did work with a guy
(5'0" Tall, Gold chains, Silk shirt buttoned half way type)  in NJ who
bought a light blue Chevy Camaro Berlinetta. He got a lot of razzing
(A) for buying a "Womans Car" and (B) for picking light blue. He did
seem to get quite a few more dates than the guys who razzed him (6'0"
Tall, Gold chains, Silk shirt buttoned half way types that drove Chevy
Camero IROC's)

Mark "What do you mean you won't go out with me because I drive a diesel" Jurras