RE: What's wrong with light blue?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: What's wrong with light blue?
From: WJAD81D@prodigy.com (MR JOHN P ELWOOD)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 15:35:33 EST
  Denise, I am a guy.   My MGB convertible is light blue, very
similiar to the Iris blue on the earlier models.   I like it.  If you
would like to see a picture of it, go to the May '94 Hemmings.  I won
the color photo contest that month.   I know it looks white, but
inreality, in the real, it is light blue.  You can also see a picutre
of me, about two years ago.  I also like Orange.  That is the color
my MGB-GT is painted.  Right now it's more of a white salt color...
That's what you get when you drive ti all winter long in New
Hampshire!

          John