Colors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Colors
From: "enb@usa1.com" <enb@usa1.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 18:51:30 +0000
How about Limeflower.  I have a 1973 BGT, that I have owned since
"74."  The color is limeflower.  The best way to describe it is "pea
green."  It seems that the year 1973, seem to have a lot of different
colors.  I had the car repainted in 80, and garaged ever since.  It
was not the best paint job, however since the car was put away it
still looks good.  I have often toyed with the idea of having the car
done in a different color, but it seems like a big job (door jams,
engine compartment and so on).       Newell Burke, Worcester, Mass.