Re: She comes in colors...

To: nmtaylor@wam.UMD.EDU
Subject: Re: She comes in colors...
From: Mike Lambdin <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 09:31:13 -0500 (EST)
>Personally, I'd love a black MG.  But, in the summer, in the city [or at
>least, stuck in traffic on the Beltway], I think black would be too hot.

 Now Nancy, while cruising down the road would you rather be cool, or
 would you rather be COOOOOLLL! (Am I showing my age?)

>OTOH, I've considered painting my MGB GT to look like a British flag.  'I
>see a white car and I want a Union jack.'  [Um, is this where someone
>says that a Union jack isn't what I think it is?]

 Back in high school I had an Austin/American with a sun bleached roof and
 hood. Not having the money for a new paint job, I used some left over
 paint and sprayed a Union Jack on the roof and the Stars and Stripes on
 the hood. Minus the stars, though.

But if it's black you want, go ahead and have it painted. The heat factor
won't be much different than a dark green or blue.

Mike Lambdin