Re: She comes in colors...

To: Bill D <billd@doa.net>
Subject: Re: She comes in colors...
From: "N. M. Taylor" <nmtaylor@wam.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 19:48:41 -0500 (EST)

> On Tue, 23 Jan 1996, Kevin Sullivan wrote:
>
> > Subject: Re: She comes in colors...
> > Wow I really like that phrase.
> > There should be a Mazzy Star song with that title.

And then Bill answered:

> There *is* a Rolling Stones song with that title.

Which, since I brought it up, I will correct--there is a Stones song
titled, 'She's a Rainbow':  'she comes in colors' is just some of the
lyrics of the song.  [Ooh, this reminds me of that part in _Through the
Looking-Glass where the white knight explains to Alice that the name of
the song is called 'Haddocks' Eyes,' and the name is, 'The Aged Aged
Man,' and the song is _called_ 'Ways and Means,' but the song really _is_
'A-Sitting on a Gate.']

I don't mean to nitpick.  I wasn't sure if Kevin was making a joke or
not, so I didn't say anything, but now that misinformation is being
broadcast, I have to jump in.  Forgive me, Bill.

Nancy Taylor
Bethesda, MD--U.S.A.   http://members.aol.com/ntaylor333/page1.htm
nmtaylor@wam.umd.edu