LBC CONTENT!!!!!!!!!

To: mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au, british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC CONTENT!!!!!!!!!
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 05:27:40 -0500
In a message dated 96-02-04 19:53:30 EST, mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au (Mike
Gigante) writes:

>I won my class (1275, DOT legal tires) in the drags, was leading the
>motorkhana outright until a major brain fade in the final (4th) course

Good job MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!

What fun,  time to start preparing for the upcoming season at last!!!
 Where do youlive that you can be out playing at this time of year,
and not on a snowmobile!!!

Thanks Mike it was great to get a post about our lbc's and not some other
car chatter.  When I downloaded 7 out of 8 were about rice burners, thought
I had somehow converted to a new list.  Seems they are always comparing
to other cars!!  What I find great about our chosen is that their aree no com
parisons our cars are unique and thats that!!!

Oh well maybe things will change, I know the weather will, above 0 this
coming week!!!!!!   And back to work for me this morning!!!!!

Happy motoring to all that can, and Safety Fast!!!!

                                         Chet in balmy Dav Ia
                                                  +5 this am