Re: Tail Light Lenses

To: jfischer@supercollider.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tail Light Lenses
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 19:45:25 -0500
Jim

  I agree to that, unless the bulbs were to hot as not intended.
We Americans do tend to think that bigger is better.  And to view our
society as the throw away variety.  Two very bad points of view.

  I think we all need to keep records and when something is bad,
send it back!!!!  Even if it meens saving up to have a large enough
shipment to make it worthwhile.  First send them a letter telling
them of your intentions.  Then follow thru!!!

Hey the weather man just said maybe 50 this weekend!!!!!!!!!
Maybe now a few of us will get to work on those LBC'S and have
more content to chatter about here!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wash and Wax then top down!!!!!

                                          Chet
                          Just a little tired of WINTER!!!!!