GT vs Roadster

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT vs Roadster
From: Ceecpa@gnn.com (Charles Edwards)
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 1996 14:31:16
Kevin Phillips asked whether a GT or a Roadster is a better car.  I
have one of each and will offer these observations.

The GT has a lot of torsional rigidity and inspires confidence in
me because of the absence of roll "feel".  However, the car is
slightly heavier and accelerates more slowly, but not by much.
Additionally, the enclosed body allows me to leave items in the
vehicle when I park it at work.

However, the roadster is unsurpassed on a sunny, spring day or on a
summer evening after the sun has dropped behind the trees.

Good luck.

Charles Edwards
Winston-Salem, NC