Tach Glass (was: '52 Alvis FOR SALE)

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Tach Glass (was: '52 Alvis FOR SALE)
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 1996 04:01:21 +0500
>And another note,  Have you ever had a tach that you just kinda needed to
>rap to get to respond???   Well I do and tonight I must of rapped a little to
>hard
>crash!!!!!   Now where do I come up with replacement glass for a 72TR6
>tach?:{

Might try a picture framing shop.  Once I was in a shop getting something
framed, and earlier that day I had smashed the glass in my temperature gage
(after extracting a mummified spider). I saw their glass-cutting apparatus
and asked if they could do a two-inch circle.  Zip zip zip, and done.
Worked great.  Didn't even charge me anything, since they did it from a
small scrap they had laying around.
--
Jay Tilton / jtilton@vt.edu  (vt = Virginia Tech)
http://fbox.vt.edu:10021/J/jtilton/index.html