Screw the groundhog

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Screw the groundhog
From: Glenn Schnittke <glenns@edge.ercnet.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 09:12:36 -0600
Dateline Nashville, TN, 9 Feb - Yesterday, Thursday, The temperature shot up
to 54 so I actually took the day off and put all the front end parts from
the maroon onto the primrose. Everything but the steering rack. It all lined
up prettily except for the sidemembers on the right lower control arm (Oh,
gee, that's a surprise), but even that worked better than what was on there.
I know by spring I'm going to have to replace that, but for now it's a
hundred times tighter and more stable. It's delovely, it's delightful!

The hell with you guys. I've got an hour before I have to be at work, the
sun is out, the temp is warm enough for the top to disappear and work is
less than a five minute drive away. I think I'll take the longest way to
work I can find. I'm letting the dog in and getting outta here. Bye!

Glenn "with a woody" Schnittke
If you're late, you can't be on time. If you're early, you can.

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com

'74 MGB - fatally wounded
'69 MGB - prim little touring car