Re: Webasto roofs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Webasto roofs
From: macleodm@cadvision.com (Michael MacLeod)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 09:59:57 -0700
>Fellow fiends:
>
>I can't help it: I have another question regarding the perfect all season
>B/GT.  Mark Dodd commented on the installation of a Webasco sun roof in his
>C/GT.  I have not seen these things advertised.

There were some available through Obsolete motors in Canada a few years ago.
They were very often seen in GT's around the world.  They may have even
been a factory option.  Heck, I even have a dinky/corgi GT with a Wabasto
(sp?) sun roof.
Keep looking,  when I finally get my GT (this fall?) I'll be hunting up one
for myself.

Mike MacLeod, Calgary, Alberta   (where the beer and the antelope freeze)
'68 BSA Spitfire                        60' MGA               '63 Jag Mark 10
'83 BMW R100 RS