Re: Webasto roofs

To: dodd@el.wpafb.af.mil, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Webasto roofs
From: Simon.MATTHEWS/OU=ag/OU=agrate1/OU=italy@sgpgtw.sgp.st.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 96 10:51:13 +0100
     Not sure I agree about the black boxes in Indy cars coming from Lucas
     -- I think you will find that much of the electronics comes from a
     company called Pi  Research in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire -- ie. the
     North East corner of the 'Racing Triangle'.

     As I have changed my mail system, I'm not sure if the list server will
     accept it!

     Regards,
              Simon  (ex Lucas employee!)