Re: MG 1100's everywhere

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG 1100's everywhere
From: jtilton@vt.edu (Jay Tilton)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 01:26:31 +0500
>The Vanden Plas Princess version was POSH
>with a full leather and wood interior and those fold down wooden trays behind
>the front seats.

YES!  I remember this one now.  Featured in an article in the October 1994
issue of British Car.  Their usual shitty job of writing makes gleaning
information about it a chore, but from what I can gather it was a one-off
done at the end of the 1100 production run and shipped to America.

Posh is about the mildest word I'd use to describe it.  "MG-badged Rolls"
comes closer.
--
Jay Tilton / jtilton@vt.edu  (vt = Virginia Tech)
http://fbox.vt.edu:10021/J/jtilton/index.html