Re: Score!

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com
Subject: Re: Score!
From: Mike Lambdin <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 09:31:15 -0500 (EST)
>For those of you who can stand a little gloating,

We're all glad for you, Denise, but we don't need to have it rubbed in.;)

>buy it because of this, but my boyfriend has been threatening to learn to
>weld and he said he'd do all the welding on it if I let him buy into half of

Hmmm... do you really think it's a good idea to let someone learn how to
weld using your car. It reminds me of the first time I ever did any head
work. It was on my brothers Austin Healey 3000, which ran, marginally,
before I started but not afterwards.

>for a car that I'm going to sell.  Oh yeah, my boyfriend got a beat up hub cap
>for his '50 Chevy truck (that used to be mine) for $3.

Maybe you should have your boyfriend practice welding on his hubcap prior
to working on the MG.

Lots of luck on the project!

Mike Lambdin