Re: MGA Brake Problem Update

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA Brake Problem Update
From: Shel Bercovich <SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 21:39:12 -0700 (MST)
The same is true for the B, as well. And don't forget that the clutch has
the same type of linkage at the MC and at the slave.
Shel Bercovich        '74 B-GT        sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca      /\
Join the Trail Riders of the Canadian Rockies (Non-Profit)     /  \
        "Come Ride with Us in Banff National Park"            / /\ \