Re: MGB w/RX-7 engine

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB w/RX-7 engine
From: Shel Bercovich <SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 17:55:16 -0700 (MST)
Saw one here in Calgary about 10 or 15 years ago. It was in the works,
but I never saw the finished project.
Shel Bercovich       '74 B-GT         sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca      /\
Join the Trail Riders of the Canadian Rockies (Non-Profit)     /  \
        "Come Ride with Us in Banff National Park"            / /\ \

On Wed, 28 Feb 1996, Bradley J. Barnes wrote:
[SNIP]
>         On a side note, a friend has a Mazda RX-7 rotary engine that I can
> have for $200.  I know how silly it is, but it got me thinking.  Can this be
> done?  Has anyone out there ever tried such a match?  Truthfully, I don't
[SNIP]