Selling '61 midget racer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Selling '61 midget racer
From: Brian Evans <bevans@ns.fiberlink.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 96 13:52:54 -0800
I'm selling my 1961 Midget Vintage racecar.  It's fully prepped, completed
restoration in 1995, and comes with an open trailer.  I've invested over
$11,000us
in new and rebuilt parts alone, so if you are interested in getting into
Vintage
racing this will be a great way to start.  Email me back at bevans@shaw.ca if
you're
interested and I'll send all the details.

I also have what I believe is the earliest surviving left hand drive Midget.
VIN
GAN1L - 208, which makes it the 108th car built.  it's complete but needs
restoration (floors, sills, spring boxes, etc.  any interest?

Regards, Brian