Re: Shooting troubles (or Tribbles?)

To: CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shooting troubles (or Tribbles?)
From: JRoss123@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 16:08:10 -0500
Puzzled in Seattle writes:

>Yeh... and I want to know how a voltage stabalizer can fix an overheating
>engine too!
> ----------
If you are refering to my recent post of leaking head gaskest and bad voltage
stabalizer.  The problem was the head bolts were streaching and causing the
head gasket to leak making the engine over heat.  The voltage stabilizer was
also bad so when the head problem was fixed the gague still showed the engine
over heating.  Although it wasn't boiling over. I assumed the head bolts were
only part or the leak and replaced the whole engine.  The stabilized did not
fix an over heating engine.  The point was I replaced a perfectly good engine
because of the bad stabilizer.  The only thing it fixed was a faulty gague
reading.

                                                        John Ross