MGB-GT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB-GT
From: bobd@dynacomm.fse.com (Bob Dallas)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 12:43:09 -0600
I have a '69 MGB-GT that I took to work today to give it its bi-weekly
exercise and when going to lunch, I happened to see an identical car to
mine(paint, everthing) on a car repair shop parking lot. The car was for
sale.  I went iside and talked to the owner of the shop, who happened to be
British and who works and refurbishes British cars as a hobby and for some
of his well to do customers.  Anyway, according to him, this car has 40k
originals miles, has been torn apart and new rubber and bushings added, some
moter work, and is in outstanding shape.  The asking price is $8.5k. To me,
the car looked good- never sat in it-carpet is faded. If anyone is
interested, I can get the phone number for you.

Bob Dallas
Houston, Texas
'69 MGB-GT  '51 MG-TD