Re: MGB-GT

To: bobd@dynacomm.fse.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB-GT
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 01:32:20 -0500
For 8.5k it outta be bloody well perfect and never been driven! Thats about
5k above reality, and if you can't find one where you are for 3-4k I'll send
you one from out here! I love my Bs, but if I had a spare 8 Gs I'd be
leveraging it as a down payment on an E-Type!
Seriously, please encourage folks out there to be realistic with their
prices. Over-inflated prices just make it harder for everybody else to buy or
sell for an honest price and speculation ruins the hobby.
end of soapbox..