Re: Sports Car Design Survey (long) -Reply

To: dmitchel@ford.com, jimsickl@icon-stl.net
Subject: Re: Sports Car Design Survey (long) -Reply
From: Steve Richardson <srichardso@gwsmtp01.mdc.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 14:39:32 -0600
Jim Sickler:
>BTW I would NEVER buy a Ford, especially NOW.(Sorry DJ)

To each his own, I guess.  I've had a lot of Fords, and never had a bad
one yet.  I've got 212,000 on the 81 Fairmont I drive everyday and I like it
just fine.  Ditto for my wife's Taurus, reliable as heck and boy does she
pile on the miles.  Liked my T-bird, LTD, Bronco II, Maverick, and Comet,
too.  I sure hope we're not about to embark on a "marque-bashing"
crusade around here.  Haven't we had it done enough to us and our
wedges, to realize what an ugly and unproductive exercise it is?

- Steve Richardson
76 TR7 (original owner)
plus the above-mentioned Fairmont and Taurus, and a 52 DeSoto (egad!)