Re: restoration Manuals

To: prsmith@satcom.whit.org
Subject: Re: restoration Manuals
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 14:00:15 -0700
At 09:02 PM 3/13/96, Preston wrote:
>What are the definitive manuals pertaining to the restoration of MGBs?

Although there are several manuals that may be considered as "definitive",
my vote goes to the Haynes manuals. They are very detailed, have good
pictures and illustrations, and they are reasonably priced.

For every car I have owned, I have always bought the appropriate Haynes
manual. The only exception is my wife's 1990 Geo Prism - these newer cars
just can't be worked on anymore without special tools and high tech
instrumentation. Another good reason for LBC ownership.