Re: Fuel Stabilizer investigation

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com
Subject: Re: Fuel Stabilizer investigation
From: Mike Lambdin <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 09:05:30 -0500 (EST)
Fellow conspirators,
Denise (and all who consider sending $$$)

Please DO NOT send me any money. Apparently my tongue-in-cheek remarks
were taken seriously. I guess that tongue wasn't far enough into that
cheek.

I'm unable to recall the exact content of my post but it was a reference
to my high school days of "experimenting" with mind altering substances.

The after effects seem to be lasting longer than expected.

Mike (what day is this) Lambdin