RE: MGB tires + question (again)

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB tires + question (again)
From: Shel Bercovich <SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 13:53:18 -0700 (MST)
Don't know when it might have changed, but at least until mid- '74 the
roadsters got 155 R 14s and the GTs got 165 R 14s as standard equipment.
Shel Bercovich       '74 B-GT         sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca      /\
Join the Trail Riders of the Canadian Rockies (Non-Profit)     /  \
        "Come Ride with Us in Banff National Park"            / /\ \