Re: chipped windshield

To: jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com (Mark Jurras)
Subject: Re: chipped windshield
From: Don Mathis <tdm@smtp-gw.ak.att.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 09:41:25 -0500
>If you have glass coverage on your windshield and it is all pitted and you
would like a new one, just keep pushing on the chip until you get a nice big
crack and call your insurance guy. After 190,000 mi on the car I did it was
pretty tough to see out even shen the window was clean.

>- -Mark "Waiting for another chip" Jurras

Speaking of the insurance guy.......I believe most auto insurance policies
cover windshields with NO deductable.  I believe you're allowed 1 windshield
replacement per year.

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
Member of Technical Staff
LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES