Rear Brake Cylinder Pistons for a MGA 1500

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Brake Cylinder Pistons for a MGA 1500
From: RatiganJ@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 21:16:01 -0500
     I am rebuilding a 58 MGA that sat in a field for 15 years.  The
assistance and information I have received from this mailing list has been
invaluable, so here is another query.  While disassembling the rear brakes, I
bent up the dust covers on the hydraulic cylinder pistons in the process of
removing the locked-up pistons.  I would like to purchase new pistons (with
dust covers) and not he entire brake cylinders as the later are in fine
shape.  However, the major vendors (Moss, British Victoria) appear to only
sell the entire rear brake cylinder at about $43/each.  Does anyone know
where I can get just the pistons with dust covers?  Does anyone have any they
wish to sell? Thanks in advance....Joe Ratigan