re: Silverstone

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Silverstone
From: etlsjfr@deep-thought.ericsson.se (Steve Foster)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 96 09:53:20 GMT
Hi,
If you mean the MG car club day and not the British GP then I've been.
I went on the Saturday just for the day (got there by 9.30 and nothing
much started before 10.00).
It was great. Paddock full of race prepared MG's from J2's to V8 B's.
There was also racing with Jags and Astons pitted against the MG's.
Guess who won?
B's racing Midgets. I had no idea that Midgets were so seriously quick.

There was a good size autojumble with all the regulars there and
the registers had a very good turn out.

There was no problem with parking.

The only downer is that I'm moving to Sweden the weekend it's on, so
I'll miss it. Next year I'm planning a trip back, just to go to
Siverstone!

If you mean the GP then queue up days in advance...it's a mad house!

Enjoy it, it's great.
/Steve Guildford U.K.