Moving battery to trunk

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Moving battery to trunk
From: uscdc52c@ibmmail.com
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 12:06:55 EST

**            Continental Insurance Company Electronic Mail        **
From: bruce berlin

Ok, here's the situation. I have a 1974 MGB that is my daily driver. I need a
new hood so while I'm at it I'm going to replace the standard folding frame
with a stowable split frame.  I always like the way it looks when the top is
completely removed and stored in the trunk.

Then, I'm going to install a MGB-GT rear-seat into the rear of my B. This will
give me a seat for those few times when I have a passenger (yes, I'll have
seats belts also.

Now since I won't want to remove these seats every time I need to service
my battery or give someone a jump I want to relocate my battery to
the trunk.

Does anyone have any opinions on this move?  Any tricks or tips?

As always all help is appreciate...thanks

Bruce Berlin