Re: brothers-in-law

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brothers-in-law
From: Bill D <billd@voicenet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 19:27:59 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 1 Apr 1996 Ragthyme@aol.com wrote:

> Corey
> A Fan of Bonking

Which definition of bonking do you mean?

The definition *I've* heard has nothing to do with being hit in the head
(well, unless you want it to).  And it has *nothing* to do with LBC's.
As a matter of fact, it is distinctly *difficult* to do in an LBC.

Bill
fan of *that* kind of bonking

--
billd@doa.net billd@voicenet.com  (Bill Duetschler)
"Yesterday, apropos of nothing, one friend said to me 'Do you ever have