Rear Wing Top Seam on BGT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Wing Top Seam on BGT
From: Matthew Jones <matt.jones@alder.cc.kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 1996 18:06:10 +0000
Dear Listers

Having had my sill replaced recently I was wondering what is the best way to
de-rust and fill the top seam on the rear wing of my BGT.  The gap is only
about 1mm at it's widest but does have rust inside.  These seams are
notorious rust points and I was hoping that the breadth of expertise here
would help me avoid having to do it all again in a few years.

Thanks in advance

Matt

'70 BGT
(Sarah '79 Midget)

                             Matthew    N    Jones
                                         =:v\>
                             King's College London
                                Computing Centre

                     matthew.jones@bay.cc.kcl.ac.uk
                    matthew.jones@hazel.cc.kcl.ac.uk
       finger matt@matanza.cc.kcl.ac.uk for pgp public key
                         http://matanza.cc.kcl.ac.uk/

(All opinions quoted above are my own and not my employers)