Good places to find parts in the UK?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Good places to find parts in the UK?
From: "A.rayner" <A.Rayner@mailbox.uq.oz.au>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 96 10:45:10 -0800
Does anyone know of any good places close to Edinburgh (UK) or in
gerneral throughout the UK that I can find MGB parts?  Somebody suggested
I look around the "boneyards" (I assume that means wrecking yards?) for
an overdrive transmission for my mark I '65 MGB.. where are some good
places, either near to Edinburgh or in the UK?
Also...how much does an unrestored and an overhauled complete overdrive
transmission sell for in the UK or USA??
Thanks!

Tony Rayner.