Re: Rover V8 conversion MGB Rdster

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rover V8 conversion MGB Rdster
From: Craig Wiper <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 1996 00:53:31 -0800
At 04:45 PM 4/6/96 -0700, you wrote:

>>I have a friend who will shortly replace the engine in his 77b roadster with a
>>Rover V8. Anyone have any information or experience to share?
>>
>>Thanks!
>>
>>Burt Hutcherson

I've got a friend who did this conversion to one of his B's  awhile ago. He
also flaired the fenders, removed the door handles and filled them in,
lowered the car, added those very thin fancy tires and wheels, and painted
it black. He uses no top on the car ever. It's quite a car. Seems to run
great. But, he knew what he was doing before he started. He's customized a
few cars.

Craig Wiper
early '74B
'72 BGT