Re: Allards in movies

To: Stephanie & Dennis Littrell <dlittrel@northernnet.com>
Subject: Re: Allards in movies
From: Roe <proe@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 1996 11:27:57 -0400 (EDT)
Dennis, Two movies I saw recently had MG's in them. An MGB was in "Uncle
Buck"(starring John Candy) in a few scenes - not sure if it was a chrome or
rubber bumpered one. The other movie "Monkey Business" with Marilyn
Monroe and Cary Grant had some great car chase & action scenes, etc. of
either a TC or TD. Didn't think "Monkey Business" was a terrific movie but
really did enjoy the MG and Marilyn (not necessarily in that order).
Phil...