ONe more time on Racing Colors!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: ONe more time on Racing Colors!!!
From: Jallard@gonzo.wolfenet.com (John Allard)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 11:52:40 -0700 (PDT)
That is true that the early GT 40s were white with blue as were the FIA
Cobras as well.  The Cobra Daytona Coupes and the Grand Sport Corvettes
adopted the Blue with White motif.

>>US: blue with a white stripe.  Examples include the Gurney Eagle,
>>Reventlow's (sp?) Scarab, and (I think) some early Penske cars.  Briggs
>>Cunnigham did indeed race white with a blue stripe.
>
>Was not Ford's GT40 also white with a blue stripe(s).
>
>>How's that for fascinating info?
>
>About as interesting, Will, as my dribble.
>
>Mike Lambdin
>
>P.S. Will, be glad you're not here on this snowy spring day!

John Allard
>1946 Allard L-1 Touring Car
>1954 Allard Palm Beach Mk I
>1968 MGB Roadster o/d ww rough (and for sale!)
>1969 MGB GT (under reconstructive surgery)
>1980 Triumph TR 7 (future project)
>1986 Mazda RX 7 (with all these British Cars, I have to have SOMETHING I
can trust!
1983 Chevrolet Conversion Van by Trailwagons Inc.
BSA 441cc Victor
BSA 600cc Gold Star (500 with factory kit)
Email at: Jallard@gonzo.wolfe.net
          JohnALLARD@AOL.COM
Snail mail to: 1602 South 5th Ave.
               Yakima WA, 98902-5926