Best BRG colors

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Best BRG colors
From: Rick Huber <102221.1716@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 15 Apr 96 14:50:03 EDT
Answering Don Mathis' question about the best BRG's, I repainted my 68 B the
original factory code GN25, medium dark green, which is my favorite BRG.  I
don't remember which brand of paint we used, but it was one of the ones in the
Moss catalog matching the factory color.  One thing that's unusual about the
color is that when I used the remainder of one can of paint for touching up a
couple of dings, the touch up paint was much darker than the finish of the car.
Anyone know the reason for that ?

Rick Huber
'68 B Daily Driver