Re: suppliers of parts

To: Eric Houkal <erictw@mcs.net>
Subject: Re: suppliers of parts
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 14:13:09 -0600
At 02:46 PM 4/20/96 -0500, Eric Houkal wrote:
> At the risk of starting a huge controversy, I am compelled to ask
>(before I send all my money down the proverbial pipe) other MG people to
>relate their experiences with  1. Victoria British, 2. Special Interest
>Car Parts, 3. The "other places" in the Mg section in Hemmings. I am
>looking for interior, trim, and top parts. Since all descriptions are
>similar, prices are close, it comes down to your comments & experiences
>as to who gets my money. thanks,
>ETW

Huge controversy? It will take more than this.

I presume the "other places" would be:
Moss Motors 800-667-7872 good source, inexpensive
Roadster Factory 800-678-8764 best in quality but it costs more

Who is Special Interest Car Parts? Might they be a good source of parts?

I had serious problems with Victoria British about six years ago so I
haven't ordered from them since. But they seemed to be the cheapest in price
and quality at the time.

Right now Moss and the RF serve my needs quite well when it comes to new
parts. But since I am not wealthy these days, I still buy used for many of
the costlier parts.

David Councill
dcouncil@imt.net
http://www.imt.net/~dcouncil/home.html