Re:Suppliers of parts

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>, Scions of Lucas <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Suppliers of parts
From: Bill D <billd@doa.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 17:42:52 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 21 Apr 1996 BDurgin1@aol.com wrote:

> Not to belabor a point, but I've also had bad experience with British Miles.

Not to belabor another point, but I can't say enough *good* things about
British Racing Green here in Delaware.

Couldn't keep my car on the road were it not for Jim Knight and Stan
Corbit (Stan's the younger blond guy who's helped me out a buncha times).

*GREAT* business, IMHO.

Bill
'71 MGB (daily driver)

--
billd@doa.net billd@voicenet.com  (Bill Duetschler)
"Yesterday, apropos of nothing, one friend said to me 'Do you ever have