Can I get a show of hands, Britfest who's going?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Can I get a show of hands, Britfest who's going?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 16:56:02 -0700
4/27 is Moss motors/MGCC Central Jersey Centre's Britfest in  Dover
N.J. Who's going? I'll be there with my 75 BRG MGB with the Mohair
canvas top which I'm hoping is going to be down. I also have my Special
Tune spoiler painted BRG and wheels where you would normally have black
on the rotostyle wheels is also BRG. I'll be going over which 5 or 6
other MGs from MGCC Long Island Centre. Hope to see some of you there.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch